Vitra Eames Aluminium Chair EA 108
Charles and Ray Eames created an icon of the twentieth century with their design of the Aluminium Chairs EA 105/107/108. These famous classics are found in countless homes and living spaces around the globe. Thanks to their generous proportions and resilient sling seat – a panel of leather, fabric or mesh stretched between two aluminium ribs – the chairs are exceedingly comfortable, and a wide selection of upholstery colours makes it is easy to find the perfect chair for every purpose.
The Vitra Eames Aluminium Chair models EA 105 / EA 107 & EA 108 models differ in the type of base – fixed or swivel – and whether they come with armrests.
This listing is for the EA 108 model which features a swivel base with armrests.
- Dimensions: W580 x D590 x H830mm
- Seat height: 400mm
- Medium high backrest
- Swivel base
- High-frequency welded horizontal ribbed upholstery
- Upholstery options include; 'Netweave' mesh / 'Hopsak' fabric / L20 Leather or L40 Premium Leather in various colour finishes
- Leather upholstery options feature 'Plano' fabric covered back panel, colour matched to the chosen leather finish
- Side profiles and spreaders available in polished or chromed aluminium to match base finish
- Base available in polished or chromed aluminium
- This model does feature armrests
- This model does not feature seat height adjustment
- 4 star base on glides
- Eames Original Chair Aluminium from Vitra (Fully certified)
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1958
This is a made to order product