Verco Stax60 Stacking Chair
The state-of-the-art seat shell takes the Verco Stax60 stacking chair to a whole new level. More stackable than any other chair it sets new standards when it comes to lightweight and versatility.
Able to be stacked up to 60 chairs high, Stax60 has a heavy duty trolley of it’s own, tested to 400kgs, to provide this chair with even greater versatility. A wide 3D ergonomically moulded seat and back make the chair very comfortable, while the 11mm solid rod frame ensure strength without compromise to design. 100% recyclable, state-of-the-art manufacturing methods and a two-component design add up to an attractive price and good value.
A choice of six colours for the body and frame ensure huge design scalability. Stax60 is the ideal choice for settings where style and practicality are equally important factors.
Stax60 carries a 10 year warranty.
- Overall dimensions: W490 x D550 x H800mm
- Seat dimensions: W450 x D450 x H460mm
- Weight: 5.9kg
- Stackable up to 60 high
- 11mm thick steel sled frame in chromed or powder-coated finish 5 colour choices
- Seat & backrest made from high performance reinforced polyolefin resin
- 6 colour finishes to choose from
- Anti-rotating plastic glides made from impact-resistant plastic for universal use
- Easy to align in rows with the linking device available upon request (small uplift in cost)
- Heavy duty stacking trolley available
- Total height of 60 chairs stacked on trolley: 2100mm
- Total height of 50 chairs stacked on trolley: 1850mm
- Total height of 40 chairs stacked on trolley: 1620mm
- Stackable up to 20 chairs high without stacking trolley
- 100% recyclable
- Option to add seat upholstery (please enquire)
- Option to add writing tablet
- Option to add metal floor linking system for intensive use
- 10 year manufacturers warranty
This product is made to order.