Thermo1 Contactless Thermal Imaging Scanner
Thermo1 is an advanced, contactless facial thermometer designed for temperature screening within the workplace. It detects pre-registered faces, making sure only known and authorised individuals can enter the building and keeps track of the time and date of employees as they sign in and out of the building.
Thermo1 can reduce the risk of contracting a virus within the building by identifying infection at source and gives employees confidence knowing that they can go to work in a safe and virus free environment.
How Does It Work?
Powered by Android, Thermo1 takes automatic and highly accurate temperature readings in 0.2 seconds. Thermopile sensors detect infrared radiation (body heat) and any elevated temperatures will trigger a voice controlled alert.
The binocular camera works in real-time using facial recognition software to identify, monitor and record individuals temperatures around the workplace. Stored data is fully secure and compliant with GDPR guidelines. The 8 inch touchscreen LCD display also allows for QR code scanners and ID readers as alternative access controls.
Suitable Across All Industries
Thermo1 offers a variety of bespoke installation solutions including; standing kiosks, desk mounts, wall mounts and attached to entrances, turnstyles and security gates. Whatever the environment, be confident knowing Thermo1 can be installed and integrated into your existing security solutions seamlessly. Including but not limited to; commercial offices, educational environments such as nurseries & schools, healthcare environments such as GP surgeries, hospitals & care homes, retail environments such as shops & supermarkets, hospitality environments such as hotels, bars & restaurants, factories and warehouses.
Thermo1 is quick and easy to set up: Simply power it on and plug it in to start screening peoples temperatures straight away.
For a standard set-up, the device can be self-installed and configured using the quick-start user manual. All the settings can be changed and customised to meet your requirements.
On site installation and bespoke mounting solutions are available upon request. This includes software set-up, integration with existing systems, security access control deployment and a full user training programme.
As standard the Thermo1 comes without any mounting solution, however features the option to add a wall mount, desk mount or freestanding kiosk/stand.
- Fast facial recognition & temperature detection speed of 0.2 seconds
- Accurate readings (+ or - 0.3 degrees C) whilst wearing a protective mask
- Cost effective & contactless solution (0.3 - 0.5m range)
- Time & date attendance monitoring
- Safeguard your building & employees
- Reduce the risk of contracting a virus within the building by identifying infection at source
- Give employees confidence knowing that they can go to work in a safe & virus-free environment
- Restrict building access to individuals pre-registered on the system
- Device dimensions: H257 x W138 x D26.5mm
- Device weight: 1.4kg
- Option to add stands
- WiFi: 1 line WiFi signal support 2.4G/5G WiFi 802.11b/g/n protocol
- Power port: 1x external port & 1x internal 6p port (STB function) DC 12V input
- TF card port - maximum 64GB
- Safety helmet & glasses detection
- Infrared spectrum: 850nm
- Sensor: 1/2.7" industry level binocular HD WDR sensor
This product is made to order
Please contact us to discuss this product or how else we could help you with virus control within your workplace