Fritz Hansen Nap Chair
The iconic NAP™ chair features an elegant, curvaceous form. The contours of the Nylon shell adapt naturally to the shape of the human body and the textured waves make hours of sitting a superb experience – no matter the position. It features a high gloss back and a rippled matt front to emphasise the chair’s dynamic design.
- KS50/52 Dimensions: W54 x D51 x H77cm (seat height: 45cm)
- KS60/62 Dimensions: W62 x D51 x H77cm (seat height: 45cm / armrest height: 64 cm)
- Two variants; with or without arms
- Nylon plastic shell with a high-gloss back and a matt rippled front
- Base: Tubular steel with a chromed / Powder coated finish matching the shell / Four-legged wooden base made of pressure moulded veneer
- Designed by Kasper Salto
This product is made to order.