Arper Kiik Modular Seating
Islands for gathering. Constellations for activity. Kiik from Arper is created for the spaces between entry and departure, between waiting and doing. This modular collection of seating, tables, ottomans and consoles creates moments for working, gathering, or relaxation in graphic forms with myriad configurations.
Kiik has been created to address the needs of waiting rooms, university lounges, workspaces, meeting areas, and mixed-use spaces. Its modular nature and material finish specification options make it a complementary addition to any context. Kiik’s fundamental structures can be created with seats with and without backrests and tables in triangular, circular, square or rectangular shapes and completed with ottomans and low or raised consoles. Upholstery options in a variety of textures and colours create a unique expression appropriate to the space. Combine diverse configurations together for a dynamic effect, or create patterns with a repeated form. Kiik is ideally suited for any contract use to create bespoke spaces, to pause, to work, to meet.
- Wide range of different modules available means unlimited number of possibilities
- Various fabric & finish options available
- Collection consists of seating, tables, ottomans & consoles
- Perfect for waiting rooms, university lounges, workspaces, meeting areas, and mixed-use spaces
- Designed by Iwasaki Design Studio, 2018
This product is made to order